View Single Post
Old 09-22-2017, 04:36 PM   #36716
Emperor Smeat
Former TPWW Royalty

Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rammsteinmad View Post
Is Alistair Black any good? I find myself so uninterested in the whole super-serious disciplined warrior nonsense. It's been done by CM Punk, it was kinda done by Seth Rollins. They all look the same, they all have the same styles, I just find myself not interested in it at all.

Plus, unless you're actually a gimmicky character (so a competitive martial artists type doesn't count), kicking something out of someones hand and then sitting down cross-legged with a super serious look on your face just seems daft to me. Kinda has me
Never really saw any of his Tommy End stuff outside of the UK tournament showcase match with Neville but he's been pretty good overall in NXT. The match he had against Kyle O'Reilly is a really good showcase of his style as a tough type fighter in NXT.

His occult/Satanism stuff mostly just enhances his presentation rather than being a real focus of his character like with Bray Wyatt. Think Black mentioned in interviews about only wanting it to help enhance his character's mystic than actually come off as a Satanist. Can see the main roster writers competently screw up his character and make him into another Bray-like character when he gets called up.
Emperor Smeat is offline   Reply With Quote