View Single Post
Old 09-01-2019, 08:12 PM   #395
Jordan
It's a blood match!

Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Official Ratings

Battle Royale - ** 1/2

Entertaining. Teal Piper was the only horrible thing about the match. I enjoyed it.

Private Party/Anjelico & Evans - *** 1/2

Really fun, amazing moves from both teams. Evans and Angelico stood out but not above Private Party, they rock.

SCU/A Small Boy and A Boy and his Dinosaur
- *** 1/2

Fun opener with some really hot spots for Jungle Boy and Luchasarus.

Omega/Pac - **** 1/2

Really great match. Nice to get this style again from Kenny which we wouldn't have gotten with Mox. Pac comes off a star, Kenny is a star, great result here with Pac going over.

Cracker Barrel Clash - ****

This was fucking awesome and so much fun. I really enjoy a good hardcore match like this on a long PPV. Nice to give Rave a victory, he has a lot of potential.

Dark Order/Best Friends - **

Solid work but The Dark Order gimmick is fucking lame, sorry it just doesn't work for me. There is something there but overall it hasn't been an impact yet so I'd say overhaul it somehow.

Riho/The Thick One - ***

This was good stuff, good surprise outcome.

Cody/Spears - ****

Great storytelling "Cody" match. Cody is officially my favorite wrestler now btw. I may change my avatar to some king of SMOKE AND MIRRORS theme.

Bucks/Bro's Ladder War - *****

Yeah I can't quite say for sure but this was one of the craziest and best ladder matches of all times. I love The Young Bucks. They are stars in a way I've never seen a tag team. They are as main event as The Rock 'n Roll Express ever were.

Jericho/Page (just saw that I never rated this match) *** 3/4

Looking back I'd have this match go on before the ladder match. But regardless, they had a really good match. It's just that it was a long show, a long match, and also I didn't care about Page and the whole booking of the first championship felt rushed to me. The fact that Page won this shot from a really horrible gimmick battle royale affects the rating as well as there was no true claim for Page to be champion other than "Khan want's Page to be a big superstar". This match actually did a lot more for Jericho than Page, not that that's a bad thing. We tend to criticize those around the age of 50 who still step into the ring and that's fine, but for the lapsed fan and new fans this is the right call.

Last edited by Jordan; 09-02-2019 at 08:37 AM.
Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote