View Single Post
Old 03-26-2016, 03:34 PM   #1100
Lock Jaw
Loque Ja

Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Just got back from it. Went in with low expectations.... and it couldn't even live up to my low expectations.

Just felt like everything was "shoehorned" in.... Batman, Wonder Woman, Justice League references, the whole Batman vs. Superman conflict....

In the end it seems like they really should have just made a solo Superman movie. Just felt like everything but the Superman plot was shoehorned in, and that if they removed all that stuff, and just gave more time to developing Superman and Lex Luthor, it could have maybe even been a good movie.

I also laughed at Snyder continually pointing out that the areas were abandoned/empty at the final battle, though. Although, the news was all "Thankfully downtown is mostly empty because the workday is over"...... I don't think Snyder knows how downtown areas work in major cities.... there would still be tons of people.

Also found it "weird" how Gotham City is right across the bay from Metropolis. Seems like two cities that were that close, would pretty much have the same "feel" to them, and one would not be a vile cesspool of crime and corruption.
Lock Jaw is offline   Reply With Quote