Thread: AEW Fyter Fest
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2019, 02:42 AM   #269
Tom Guycott
I W C DEEZ NUTZ!

Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lock Jaw View Post
Dunno why the hell MJF is out here helping Cody.... I know this is maybe "real" and he came out to help his "friend"..... but in-character, he shouldn't give a damn... unless it is like "Oh this is my chance to suck up to the boss"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fignuts View Post
I think the fact that MJF actually cares about Cody adds more depth to the character.
I'm actually interested what exactly they do with this. MJF is a disingenous little shit who talks trash to everyone and anyone EXCEPT Cody. Conventional wisdom would say that he's "sucking up", but he actually shits on everyone else who would be "above" him in prestige and pecking order as well. He's even been openly antagonistic with Brandi.

It's only Cody specifically that he pretends to be nice around. He's a full on heel EXCEPT he actually for some as yet kayfabe unexplained reason wants Cody specifically to think highly of him. Like a "please love me, dad" thing. He's a royal asshole to everyone else in the world, but he needs Cody to see him as a good person. I see (hoping to see) one day Cody becoming "disappointed" in him, and MJF flips his shit because that's the one person whose opinion matters to him.
Tom Guycott is offline   Reply With Quote