Thread: AEW Fyter Fest
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2019, 07:54 PM   #279
Seanny One Ball
World Class References

Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simple Fan View Post
Nothing wrong with an unprotected chair shot if the performer is down for it. I think it's pathetic that most fans are turned off by something that Cody gave so much for. I've even heard it didn't progress anything, bullshit he's clearly going to want to beat Spears ass now. It was probably my favorite moment of the show and Cody is their MVP right now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlickyTrickyDamon View Post
So sorry we don't want to see somebody turn into a monster like Chris Benoit or take their own life like Chris Boogard or Junior Seau.

Seriously, fuck you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Destor View Post
Every wrestler who ever took a chair shot either killed someone or themselves. Got it.

Further argument that we must move on to the wicker chair shot.

It has to be time.
Seanny One Ball is offline   Reply With Quote