View Single Post
Old 05-17-2018, 11:49 PM   #437
Emperor Smeat
Former TPWW Royalty

Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by RP View Post
I will continue to ask this question. Why is she releasing statements and not a lawyer. At no point has a lawyer released a statement on her behalf, and that is truely befuddling. If she is serious, why has she not had a lawyer represent her? I would love to know this answer. I want to know the name of the lawyer who is representing her. If there is no lawyer, than this is all bullshit.
Unless its a very high profile case or incident (ex. Trump, Cosby, etc), i'd assume getting a lawyer at that stage isn't a common thing to do. It does make it a lot easier to attack the accuser's credibility and her actions didn't help at least in the public sphere.

Enzo needed one sooner than she did just because he had a lot more to lose if he spoke out publicly without legal advice. I'd also assume its easier to find lawyers willing to defend these cases than prosecute them prior to criminal charges being filed.
Emperor Smeat is offline   Reply With Quote