View Single Post
Old 02-01-2008, 12:33 PM   #4520
Gonzo
feel the madness

Gonzo has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Gonzo has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Gonzo has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Gonzo has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Gonzo has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Gonzo has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Gonzo has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Gonzo has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Gonzo has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Gonzo has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donte' Stimesworth View Post
Well I was laughing at that too, since that really isn't what the game comes down to. Its the NFL, they could call holding on every play if they really wanted to. Sure you and Gonzo 'saw' it but you are also biased against the Pats/for the Giants. I mean I could sit here and watch any game and point out a bunch of holding penalties in any game. Maybe it was a little bit more than usual but I dunno, its been like a month since that game and this is the first time I've heard someone mention it.

I dunno, I would think the game would come down to the Patriots stopping the Giants rushing attack and the Giants being to able get the Patriots' offense off the field. That's just me though
Sure holding happens every game, no lie there. Giants could have gotten called on some stuff too I'm sure. I'm obviously rooting for the Giants but I'm not blind to the point where I'm blatantly biased towards everything. Its not even that someone gets away with one or two blatant penalties, its the fact the referees miss it and 9 times out of 10 they are within 10 feet with a perfect view.