View Single Post
Old 12-08-2020, 02:13 AM   #40
Damian Rey 2.0

Damian Rey 2.0 makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Damian Rey 2.0 makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Damian Rey 2.0 makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Damian Rey 2.0 makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Damian Rey 2.0 makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Damian Rey 2.0 makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Damian Rey 2.0 makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Damian Rey 2.0 makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Damian Rey 2.0 makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Damian Rey 2.0 makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Damian Rey 2.0 makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Damian Rey 2.0 makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Damian Rey 2.0 makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Guycott View Post
What makes it worse is that everyone could basically watch this happen in real time, chronicled week on week, since the dawn of AEW he has gotten fatter and slower and sloppier in the ring. Made more poignant by the fact that, in both gimmick in WWE and for-real interview, said he doesn't want to be someone who's past his prime and hangs on just too long and starts tarnishing himself.

He is actually living the lyrics to Judas.

Jericho's fall is either tragically sad to watch or the makings of the greatest long con ever for the king of re-invention. Pretty sure he's not doing this on purpose, and he's just stopped giving a fuck and is content so skate by on what's left of his name and Fozzy money.

However, let's say the Inner Circle breaks up, then Chris "takes a break" and then comes back in a few months in shape and with better cardio for his "Steamboat run" and career swan song, I think that would be a very interesting development. We shall see.

Side note on Inner Circle... something deep down tells me this was something sniped from Shawn Spears after that inital sit-down where Tully appeared. He mentioned the whole "five people" thing, and then, suddenly Jericho gets a five man stable. I have no facts to back me up, but I always got the feeling Inner Circle was supposed to be his group, but he was replaced by Chris for "name value" and/or "veteran status".
I feel likeit's been mentioned somewhere that it was supposed to be a Spears group
Damian Rey 2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote