View Single Post
Old 03-25-2014, 09:34 AM   #3796
DaveBrawl
Inconceivable

DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
I don't know, the goofy "fun" stuff Marvel does doesn't really appeal to me all that much most of the time at least as far as the movies go. I can't really judge the comics as I haven't read many comics lately and the last ones I did were DC. That atmosphere was one of the biggest things that ruined Iron Man 3 to me. They would switch between depression and sadness, back to sarcastic and happy, and then dark and dreary at the drop of a hat. It's like they had to force that upbeat attitude in there in the middle of a man's life coming apart.

I will agree with you that the do the evil Justice League far too often for most people to care anymore though.
DaveBrawl is offline   Reply With Quote