Thread: Rank the MCU
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2018, 07:17 PM   #1
Lock Jaw
Loque Ja

Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Rank the MCU

Spun-off from discussions elsewhere...... use this thread to rank the Marvel Cinematic Universe and discuss from there.

As a reminder, the movies are:

Iron Man
The Incredible Hulk
Iron Man 2
Thor
Captain America: The First Avenger
Marvel's The Avengers

Iron Man 3
Thor: The Dark World
Captain America: The Winter Soldier
Guardians of the Galaxy
Avengers: Age of Ultron
Ant-Man

Captain America: Civil War
Doctor Strange
Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2
Spider-Man: Homecoming
Thor: Ragnarok
Black Panther
Avengers: Infinity War

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple A View Post
thought that I should try to fully form thoughts before posting things from now on but... etc lasdfjlafskd
Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple A View Post
can't concentrate or do anything due to bosnians... ruining my life... being home is hellish... can't think about anything else but them yelling outside my window haha........ adslkfjasdlladfs;ladfsladfskladfslkafsdlk;
Lock Jaw is offline   Reply With Quote