View Single Post
Old 03-08-2023, 11:59 AM   #27
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Tried doing this one two different ways when the first prompt went in a different direction that I intended.

Please generate a scene of professional wrestler Irwin R. Schyster's first day on the job with the actual IRS, with comedic results.

Quote:
Irwin R. Schyster, better known as IRS in the professional wrestling world, was thrilled to begin his new job as a tax auditor for the actual Internal Revenue Service. He had always been passionate about financial matters, and this seemed like the perfect opportunity to put his skills to use.

On his first day, IRS arrived at the IRS headquarters dressed in his signature suit and tie, ready to impress his new colleagues. He was greeted by his supervisor, who immediately led him to his new office.

"Welcome to the IRS, Mr. Schyster," his supervisor said as they walked down the hallway. "We're excited to have you on board. Your job will be to audit tax returns and ensure that taxpayers are paying their fair share."

IRS nodded eagerly, his eyes glinting with excitement. He couldn't wait to get started.

As soon as he sat down at his desk, he began poring over the tax returns that had been assigned to him. He was a whiz at numbers, and he quickly spotted discrepancies in the first return he examined.

"This is going to be too easy," he thought to himself, a grin spreading across his face.

But as he delved deeper into the tax returns, things started to get complicated. He found himself scratching his head and muttering to himself as he tried to make sense of the tangled web of financial transactions and deductions.

After a few hours of struggling, IRS let out a frustrated sigh and leaned back in his chair. That's when he noticed something strange - a man in a clown suit was standing in the doorway, juggling oranges.

"Uh, can I help you?" IRS asked, raising an eyebrow.

The clown didn't say anything, but continued to juggle. IRS shook his head and went back to his work, figuring he must be hallucinating from the stress.

But the strange occurrences didn't end there. Throughout the day, IRS was repeatedly interrupted by odd characters - a group of marching band members, a guy in a chicken suit, and even a man dressed as a giant pencil.

By the end of the day, IRS was exhausted and bewildered. He couldn't figure out why all these bizarre people kept showing up at his office.

As he was packing up his things to leave, his supervisor approached him with a smile.

"Well, how was your first day?" she asked.

IRS hesitated for a moment, unsure of how to answer.

"It was... interesting," he finally said, shaking his head in disbelief. "I never imagined working for the IRS would be so... surreal."

His supervisor chuckled.

"Oh, those were just our office pranksters," she explained. "We like to keep things light around here. But don't worry, you'll get used to it."

IRS nodded slowly, still feeling a bit shell-shocked. He couldn't help but wonder what other surprises the IRS had in store for him.
Please generate a scene of professional wrestler Irwin R. Schyster's first day on the job with the actual IRS. Comedy ensues as he confuses the two professions.

Quote:
Irwin R. Schyster, better known as IRS in the professional wrestling world, was excited to begin his new job at the Internal Revenue Service. He had always been passionate about taxes and couldn't wait to put his skills to use in the real world.

As he walked into the IRS office on his first day, he was greeted by a sea of confused faces. One of his new colleagues, a stern-looking man in a suit, approached him and asked, "Can I help you?"

"Sure thing, brother!" IRS replied with a smile. "I'm here to show you all how it's done in the ring!"

The man's eyebrows shot up in confusion. "I'm sorry, what?"

"You know, wrestling!" IRS continued, striking a pose. "I'm the best there is when it comes to body slams and suplexes!"

The man looked even more bewildered. "I'm afraid you must be mistaken, sir. This is the IRS. We handle taxes and financial matters."

IRS blinked. "Taxes? Financial matters?" He scratched his head. "Oh, right. Of course. That's why I'm here. To wrestle with taxes!"

The man shook his head in disbelief. "I'm not sure I understand what you mean."

IRS chuckled. "You know, brother, it's all about taking down your opponent! Pinning them to the mat and making sure they pay up!"

The man sighed. "I think you might be confused, sir. Wrestling and taxes are two very different things."

IRS paused for a moment, considering this. "Well, I suppose you're right. But it can't hurt to bring a little excitement to the job, can it?"

The man just stared at him, unsure of what to say.

IRS grinned. "Don't worry, brother. I'll show you all how to body slam those taxes into submission in no time!" And with that, he strode off to his new desk, ready to take on his latest opponent: the tax code.
Evil Vito is offline   Reply With Quote