View Single Post
Old 04-11-2023, 12:40 PM   #4
Loose Cannon
I'm all there is

Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
normally I'd agree here, but WWE has a decision to make with Judgement Day. Balor really is the weakest member of the group even though he is the leader. I would say Dom is the hottest guy in Judgement Day. I hate repeating storylines right away, but they kind of have to give Dom the ball and make him the leader and kick Finn out.

And the feud with Edge had to come to a close at Mania and there's no way Edge wasn't winning with that they did to him and Beth months before. So it sort of made sense for closure. But now where do they go with Finn from here? It's inevitable for Dom's character to want to take over leadership from Finn

we'll see

Last edited by Loose Cannon; 04-11-2023 at 12:46 PM.
Loose Cannon is offline   Reply With Quote