View Single Post
Old 04-11-2023, 07:14 PM   #20
Lock Jaw
Loque Ja

Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sepholio View Post
Also don't understand how people see Dom going for the leader role when he isn't exactly winning anything either. His story is hot for sure, or was, cuz Im not sure where he goes now after jobbing to his dad and then being stuck in a bad bunny showcase match. But I'm not seeing a scenario where the kid who got beat up by his dad makes sense as a better leader than the guy who just finished a HIAC match against a legend with his head split in half and a torn calf.

You want to change leaders then it needs to be Rhea. Evil Mami.
In my head I had Rhea kicking both Finn and Dom out of Judgement Day after WM because "they couldn't get it done like she did".

Of course, at that point Judgement Day is just her and Priest, which is not really a stable anymore. I wasn't sure who I would have brought in as "replacements".

Dom would have become "more pathetic and annoying" and be desperately trying to blame his dad for it all while trying to find new friends.

Didn't have a plan for Finn either. He just goes away for a while.
Lock Jaw is offline   Reply With Quote