Thread: MMA Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012, 06:30 PM   #540
Next Big Thing

Next Big Thing has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Next Big Thing has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Next Big Thing has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Next Big Thing has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Next Big Thing has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Next Big Thing has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Next Big Thing has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Next Big Thing has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Next Big Thing has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Next Big Thing has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
TUF ratings blow so I guess they're going to try to up it with Jones and Sonnen. Not really mad as I think both guys bring a refreshing dynamic as coaches and personalities. It's the actual TUF competitors that I don't give a shit about. The talent pool is so watered down at this point and I can only watch a bunch of dudes who will never amount to anything in the UFC live in a house, train and fight for so long.

The actual fight is kind of a joke though. Sonnen is going to get knocked the fuck out and I don't care about how good his takedowns are. Jones is too big, long and strong for Chael to dominate him like he did Silva in their first fight.