View Single Post
Old 10-02-2018, 06:51 PM   #61
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benny Lava View Post
I can't believe you (of all people) are saying this.
Lol, I don't think wrestling is real? I just wish it was a work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benny Lava View Post
Also, I feel compelled to put this out in the world. Jinder isn't proficient when it comes to speaking Hindi.
Yeah, I know this. Reason #43 why putting the belt on him because they think all Indian people are marks is extremely short-sighted and frankly a little racist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by #1-wwf-fan View Post
They butchered the lineage and credibility. Just like the NWA title didn’t get to keep its prestige in the 90s/00s just based on its lineage, neither does that one. They could swap world titles randomly tomorrow and the credibility would switch from the Universal to the World. The title headlining the shows and being held by the star of the company is the most important one. And Styles, regardless of how you feel about him as a performer, isn’t anywhere near Lesnar’s or even Reigns’ league as far as credibility or star power. If there wasn’t two world titles, Styles would be fighting for the IC while Lesnar and Reigns headline for the world title.
Bingo. The WWE Title (and the World Heavyweight Title back when it was on SmackDown) is the equivalent of what the IC Title used to be. When your World Champion is working one venue, the IC Champion could work another. The WWE Champion just headlines the B-shows. That might switch when WWE goes to FOX. It doesn't really make sense to have the title named for NBC Universal on SmackDown, but they don't really hammer that point in on TV (to my knowledge), so it's possible they'll switch the belt to SmackDown though. Remember when everyone kept the blinged out belt even when Cena was nowhere near it? Triple H even took it to SmackDown in 2008 even though Cena was on Raw.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote