View Single Post
Old 10-09-2018, 07:16 AM   #68
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by rez View Post
Nothing can legitimize it

Well...maybe Braun
Haha, nah. Braun is not as good as everyone thinks he is. Still a pretty shitty worker and is mostly over with a fan-base that embraces the "other."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simple Fan View Post
WWE Championship is already on Smackdown so I don't see a switch coming. Raw is staying on USA so they can keep the Universal Championship with NBC Universal. I don't think Fox or many other people for that mattet would think the title was named for NBC Universal though.
I don't think they'll switch them, don't get me wrong. I'm just saying that I don't think this company really has any rules, and despite being named (allegedly) for NBC Universal, it wouldn't shock me if they switch the belts because they want the belt they've built up to be the centerpiece for Smackers when they go to FOX. They could just keep it red, because why not, or get new belt designs for the change, and "Universal" would just be the name, because what's in a name, right?

I think the only reason they brought the belt in in the first place was because they stomped the World Heavyweight Title into the ground (like the WWE Title) and it had only been unified in 2013. Oh, and they were doing the "New Era" stuff, so it was a new title for the new era.

The simplest outcome is that when SmackDown goes to FOX they just change their emphasis to make it the main belt on PPVs now. But I just wouldn't put anything past this company, and wouldn't bet on them doing the simplest thing. Hell, I wouldn't put it past them to move the specifically named SmackDown belts to Raw and vice versa, and either just switch their names (the blue belts become red and vice versa), or even just keep them with the names to be "quirky" and for cross-promotion or some shit.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote