View Single Post
Old 10-12-2018, 02:47 AM   #74
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emperor Smeat View Post
Assuming they keep the brand split, Meltzer and others have speculated Ronda being the best candidate to get moved over to Smackdown. Main assumption is WWE will want a huge mainstream star for Smackdown both to please FOX and to capitalize on Smackdown having a stronger market presence there than on USA Network.

Also FOX supposedly wants to keep Smackdown as a wrestling focused show, like its been for both Brand Split eras, to help make it more marketable to their sports viewers.
If they had to choose one, I think they'd go SmackDown, but they don't have to choose one. She'll probably end up slumming around on both. I mean, they probably name-dropped her in USA meetings too.

They can try and make SmackDown as "legit" as they want, but Ronda's star power has been dropping since heading to WWE, from what I've read, not growing. I mean, I like her and think she's done a fantastic job in everything I've seen her in, but Joe Average probably thinks she just went to play fake wrestler after failing at real fighting.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote