View Single Post
Old 03-28-2022, 02:45 AM   #109
Mr. JL

Mr. JL is good (20,000+)Mr. JL is good (20,000+)Mr. JL is good (20,000+)Mr. JL is good (20,000+)Mr. JL is good (20,000+)Mr. JL is good (20,000+)Mr. JL is good (20,000+)Mr. JL is good (20,000+)
Triple H = STEROIDS

There is no fucking way a drug free, clean and "naturally" fitness orientated healthy human being of 50 suddenly has catastrophic congestive heart failure and a defibrillator permanently inserted into their heart, who has not dabbled in A LOT of prolonged STEROID usage! And I mean; there must have been A LOT of over usage!

Especially in the later years when you compare his physique to the Wellness Policy years.

I hope him health and happiness and I don't wish him death and there are moments in his career that I enjoyed and a lot more moments I fucking hated but there is no way this is simply a genetic defect that suddenly manifested. This is Steroids.

At 50, he had a superior looking physique than wrestlers 10, 20 and 30 years younger. There is nothing normal or natural about that; especially when it is suddenly accompanied by life threatening ailments.
Mr. JL is offline   Reply With Quote