View Single Post
Old 01-22-2020, 11:10 PM   #53857
BigCrippyZ

BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Nerfect View Post
Cain Velasquez, Keith Lee and Matt Riddle will all be part of the Rumble, I think.
Who???? Seriously... who the FUCK are those people? More importantly, outside of WHY the WWE says I should give a fuck about them... why should I give a flying FUCK about them? Especially what they do or MIGHT do in WWE?

I mean, this is getting outright fucking pathetic.

Velasquez is the ONLY name that I REMOTELY recognize (and I use the term "recognize" loosely), and honestly, I know NOTHING about him, and I'm actually pretty a hardcore follower of sports/athletics. Assuming of course that I'm correct and he's the UFC fighter that I'm thinking of, and that I'm not mistaking "him" for someone else or a female, I really have no idea or remote interest or concern to care to Google the name to find out more. IF he's the UFC fighter, or somehow ever better, exactly why in the fuck should I give a shit about what Velasquez does in a "universe" that has continuously regressed, billed and promoted itself, as "phony", and unimportant for at least the past 6+ years.

Last edited by BigCrippyZ; 01-23-2020 at 12:05 AM.
BigCrippyZ is offline   Reply With Quote