View Single Post
Old 04-11-2019, 01:29 AM   #8
Sepholio
3 Dicks Out For Trips

Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Feel like Bray is going to end up with Sanity. That new promo makes me think they may literally take his gimmick to the extreme and have him try to play a literal insane person. Putting him with Sanity gives him a stable, which he is FAR better with than solo, and it lets him be the architect behind building Sanitys credibility back up. Although I would also love to see him show up with Luke Harper at his side. RAW seems a likely home, either way.

I think Roman or Seth one is going to Smackdown. You know they are going to push Roman to the title picture, and I don't think they want to do Seth v Roman any time soon. So if he's going to be back in the main event sooner rather than later, I think SD is the better fit. Then again, they could do the double champion swap here and trade Seth for Kofi. With the deal with Fox coming up I could see them wanting the big title on SD. Dean is going to attack one of them at some point too and I'd wager it's gonna be Roman, so he probably comes back to RAW whenever they decide to play out this obvious storyline of him leaving.

Becky is going to end up being mainly on RAW because Charlotte is going to get the SD title back in the near future when Lacey interferes and causes Becky to lose. Lacey to RAW obviously to feud with Becky.

I see a surprise team split coming in the form of Black and Ricochet. Black is going to get a solo run and Ricochet will end up tagging with someone else, maybe Mustafa Ali on SD! So I'll say Black to RAW, Ricochet to SD!

Kevin Owens is going to RAW and he will be one of the first people to feud with Seth.

No idea where Zayn ends up, but logic dictates that he follows Owens to RAW if nothing else is in play.
Sepholio is offline   Reply With Quote