View Single Post
Old 04-11-2019, 03:36 AM   #17
GD

GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Nerfect View Post
I’ll give it a go:

* Braun and Joe will end up on the same show. They’ve teased the feud. Probably on Raw — US Title makes the most sense on the USA Network show. Could always switch later or just make all champs floating at some point.

* This would suggest Balor to SmackDown. He could easily lose the IC Title on Raw to Elias or something though.

* Always thought that Cole and Phillips would switch in the next draft. I’ll stick with that.

* The Miz to switch to the USA Network show to promote his reality program. Probably means more Shane on Raw, but that’s not really a move.

* The Usos may have lost the belts to move to Raw, or just to turn heel again. I’ve thought for a while they would get “promoted” to Raw, so I’ll guess that. Naomi probably goes where they go.

* The Bar to NXT as the “shocker.” Not really, but maybe. I could see their main event losses being a “thanks” moment before they head down there to help train/coach on the job. Won’t be forever, but I can see them against the War Raiders at a Takeover easy.

* Pete Dunne will get called up. Maybe to 205 Live.

* Kairi Sane will get called up.

* I’m going to guess the random signing of Tajiri too. No reason why, I can just see “International” featuring him. He got some attention WrestleMania weekend, and hey, they brought back Rhyno and Shelton.

* I see Cedric Alexander and Buddy Murphy being promoted from 205 Live. Murphy will probably get Raw, given that Alexa is there. So maybe Alexander to SmackDown?

Everything else is up in the air. I always thought Brock would move to SmackDown, but I can’t see him being part of this.
* Corey Graves and Renee Young need to be separated. I'd appreciate it if Graves were to become exclusive to a brand so that we can home someone like Nigel move up to Smackdown.

* 205 Live needs to move to Full Sail because it's dying a slow and painful death. Doesn't matter if it is under the WWE or NXT umbrella.

* The Usos have consistently been one of the best tag team acts in recent times. They need to be featured on RAW so that the 3-hour format becomes more palatable.

* The Intercontinental and United States Championship have gone back and forth so many times that it doesn't matter anymore. Same goes for The Miz. We need more franchise players like AJ Styles and Daniel Bryan, who have a innate association with the blue brand.
GD is offline   Reply With Quote