Thread: Ratings Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2019, 03:13 PM   #765
slik
Trickster Demon

slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Kind of related but I was thinking about yesterday a story of how Generation Z doesn't really watch movies (supposedly). It was from a NY Times interview with filmakers iirc. I found it a little odd since I can't see why they wouldn't watch Netflix, Hulu, etc if they had access to them and I've seen tons of people under 18 at the movies, in particular big event things like The Avengers, Pixar, Crazy Rich Asians, horror flix, etc. A lot of filmakers mentioned how they have had to change cinematography on other films now since they realize a lot of people will watch them on their phone vs a big screen.

Anyways, where I was going w/ that is it talked about how Generation Z is more likely to watch YouTube, IGTV (Instagram TV), Snaps, TikTok, etc -- essentially either someone cutting a promo to quick cuts (YT) or short-form videos like the other things listed. It got me to wondering how WWE and wrestling in general will be able to fit into that concept more as time goes on.
slik is offline   Reply With Quote