View Single Post
Old 11-12-2020, 08:54 PM   #1
Rollermacka
Gets Hardcore in the gym

Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Have you missed your old buddy Titan?

Been awhile guys, I'm sure you've all been wondering what happened to that one guy who post on here that got jobbed out on RAW and was dying on Impact BEFORE it was cool Well, since you haven't I'll just say that my tag partner and I have been making a lot of headway, including a tour in late 2019, of Japan. We're going back in 2021 (would of been this year but..... yea ) and we decided to make a Youtube channel for the team (we plan on doing a comedic web series in Japan). Please, this is our first video (so please be gentle) but check it out, like, share, subscribe.... and if I ever make it back on TV here in the states, please don't bring up all the stupid shit I posted on here when I was younger (I was young and drank...... ALOT)

FEELS LIKE I'M WEARING NOTHING AT ALL

NOTHING AT ALL

NOTHING AT ALL
Rollermacka is offline   Reply With Quote