View Single Post
Old 06-24-2020, 07:10 PM   #452
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
There's more news on the Cornette front. Apparently a guy from OVW named Josh Ashcraft is coming forward and saying that he was the guy that Phil Earley was alluding to. He claims he was contacted by the Cornettes and their attorney about it, and he denies being "okay" with the whole thing like Cornette alleged on the podcast when talking about the Stacey messages.

Not good for Cornette at all, if true. The accusations have all been hearsay and rumors from talent that kind of disproved them in their second breaths. This is an actual alleged first-hand account, that would actually probably be at least somewhat corroborated by evidence of emails, messages, phone calls, etc. from the Cornettes and their attorney, etc.

Really hope this isn't true and just more of the Joey Janela-esque idiot brigade trying to fuck with people, but that seems like an awful thing to lie about and potentially fuck up your own career, as tiny and insignificant as it is. I can't see Al Snow keeping the guy in OVW if it turns out he is lying, for example.

All that being said, I just can't get past how these guys can't spell the names of the people they are accusing or their alleged friends in the business right. Ashcraft misspells "Earley" as "Early" and Earley misspells "Stacey" as "Stacy." I try not to mock people for their spelling and grammar, but when you're making "statements," you should probably spell people's names correctly using something as source material. The whole thing just makes me feel naive to just how backwoods wrestling can be.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote