View Single Post
Old 01-04-2019, 11:46 PM   #118
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Emphasizing tag teams would make a lot of sense since WWE nor New Japan really puts emphasis on that. They've already got The Young Bucks and Daniels & Kazarian. It's likely Gallows & Anderson could end up there and also The Revival whenever their deals are up. I'd like it if they worked out something with ROH and had The Briscoes show up there. Jim Cornette is done with managing, but I'd like it if he were a "sponsor" of The Briscoes and got to cut some promos on The Bucks.

Women are going to be a part of this from the get-go. I think they are going to have to work out deals with a bunch of promotions. There's that Women of Wrestling thing starting up, which seems largely built around Tessa Blanchard. Is there a way to get around her TNA involvement? Jazz had a great women's match at the NWA 70th show. Kiera Hogan is a name I constantly hear. Amazing Kong has some exposure thanks to GLOW. I'd throw money at Gail Kim and Molly Holly to come in and work as veterans. Meiko Satomura had a good run in the Mae Young Classic. You can probably bring in Nicole Matthews. Santana Garrett has got babyface potential. There's stuff you can do.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote