View Single Post
Old 08-18-2021, 10:08 PM   #222
Jordan
It's a blood match!

Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
It was a great episode of Dynamite for sure. Stronger 1st hour than 2nd but still a very good show. I'm really excited to see Paul Wight vs QT Marshall at the PPV and then Orange Cassidy vs Big Money Matt next week.

I am so conflicted on a solid prediction for CM Punk at All Out. AEW has certainly been dropping Darby hints but I could also see a match with Garcia & 2.0 vs Darby, Moxley & Sting or Kingston. Depending if Kingston and Miro is happening on Dynamite or at the PPV, I don't think they said.

Everyone was thinking Mox will face a NJPW star like Tanahashi or Ishii at All Out but they haven't hinted at that recently. I'd be down for a six man Chicago Street fight with Mox, Darby and Kingston vs Garcia & 2.0

I am also not sure who will win the tag eliminator but I will gladly accept Lucha Bro's or Jurassic Express. You'd think after tonight it would be Jurassic Express but I think they'd need to go over, I don't know if it's time for The Bucks to lose the gold or not just yet.

Overall the PPV will be great I'm sure but the space of uncertainty that we are in is kind of unusual and unusually compelling.
Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote