View Single Post
Old 09-04-2021, 04:00 AM   #114
Sting Fan
Blander Than Ever

Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Great little show tonight. An hour with that much wrestling content is kind of refreshing.

Love Miro, hated him in WWE. Love Eddie Kingston, rapidly becoming a favourite of mine tbh. He’s so good on the mic.

I wasn’t digging Daniel Garcia last week but he’s growing on me as well. Last week he had some Xpac heat with me this week I was more into him as a heel.

I thought Punks commentary was interesting and seemed to say him and Garcia next… I don’t mind it.

Something about AEW just feels more believable and it’s weird because the ring work is often a lot less polished then WWE but the wrestlers just seem more legit for some reason, more passionate, more into it. It’s kind of intangible but there for me.
Sting Fan is offline   Reply With Quote