View Single Post
Old 09-05-2021, 06:44 PM   #47
Supreme Olajuwon
You know that’s right

Supreme Olajuwon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Supreme Olajuwon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Supreme Olajuwon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Supreme Olajuwon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Supreme Olajuwon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Supreme Olajuwon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Supreme Olajuwon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Supreme Olajuwon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Supreme Olajuwon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Supreme Olajuwon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Supreme Olajuwon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Supreme Olajuwon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Supreme Olajuwon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emperor Smeat View Post
Mine would be the AEW Tag titles cage match followed by Punk vs. Darby and then Omega vs. Cage. A sleeper choice would be the TNT title match since that has the potential of being a banger in terms of being a very hard hitting match.

Fenix is definitely going to do something very crazy off of that ridiculously high cage or else why both putting the Lucha Bros in the match if your going to neuter Fenix's high flying skills that much. Could see him pull off what Elix Skipper did years ago in TNA by tight rope walking around part of the cage before doing his high flying spot.
This is my top 4 as well. It seems weird that Kenny and Christian are having a standard singles match with no stipulations. But I’ll watch it.
Supreme Olajuwon is offline   Reply With Quote