View Single Post
Old 09-08-2021, 09:14 AM   #1674
James Steele
TPWW's HHH Mark Since '04

James Steele makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)James Steele makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)James Steele makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)James Steele makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)James Steele makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)James Steele makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)James Steele makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)James Steele makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)James Steele makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)James Steele makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)James Steele makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)James Steele makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)James Steele makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Nerfect View Post
Lol at a bunch of internet marks who can’t figure out why the Tag Team Turmoil was done that way.
Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Nerfect View Post
Taking the absolute biggest break from wrestling that I ever have in my life. It was probably the thing I loved most. People don’t get it and say “wah, wah, wah — don’t watch then.” Well, it’s finally happening. Fuck wrestling.

Fuck AEW.
Fuck WWE.
Fuck the NWA.
Fuck New Japan.
Fuck classic wrestling.

It’s been easier than I suspect. I’ve checked the news a couple of times and listened to some Cornette YouTube clips (not his full show, I’m even off criticism of wrestling). I think I might be properly done soon.

Thanks for the memories, wrestling. You got me through some weird times growing up. But it’s time I realized you haven’t been good to me in a long, long time. Fuck off and don’t let the door hit you on the way out.

The WWE surely gets a lot of the blame, but AEW was it for me. I just can’t. The self-indulgent disregard of there being any sort of art to this. The complete waste of potential. I went from being optimistic about wrestling to seeing so clearly that this is not going to be something a reasonable person can enjoy in record time.

So a special big fuck you to AEW for that. And also fuck TPWW for housing some of the most insecure and gormless little marks. I was right when I said WWE sucked way back, and I am right when I say AEW sucks right now.

I’m off to read some books or something.
James Steele is offline   Reply With Quote