View Single Post
Old 09-08-2021, 12:38 PM   #12
Jordan
It's a blood match!

Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by James Steele View Post
All they got to do is cut the jobbers from the YouTube shows to thin out their roster.
https://www.allelitewrestling.com/aew-roster

I believe that they are only listing wrestlers who they have some sort of exclusive deal with. I often wonder who AEW should not renew a deal with.

There are a lot of young talent from the Nightmare Factory that while I can see as useful enhancement talent from bottom level to midcard. They generally have no main event potential.

Either way the guys on the bottom of AEW are probably making a livable income but I'm sure they aren't making hundreds of thousands.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Vito View Post
I think the ability to rotate is gonna be valuable to them going forward. WWE has no offseason and only the top guys seem to be able to negotiate time off.

AEW can send someone off for a couple months like with Hangman and have plenty enough to cover the loss.

Helps the wrestlers not only for their overall wellness but also creatively you aren’t trying to shoehorn too many people onto the show just to keep up appearances.
I agree and that is totally what Tony is doing. The beauty of it now is that in theory we shouldn't have anymore bust episodes of Dynamite because they can place at least one marquee match on each Dynamite.
Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote