View Single Post
Old 09-14-2021, 12:07 AM   #60
Sting Fan
Blander Than Ever

Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
I love Big E and I'm so happy for him... I love the Money in the bank concept... I cant work out why this leaves me so cold.

Maybe I worked myself up a bit with Big E saying he was going to go to WM and challenge the champ there has me wanting that moment for him. Or at least closing out a PPV as the Champ.

It doesnt feel like the momentous moment I had hoped for with his first big title win. Im also terrified we see it hotshotted to someone within weeks.
Sting Fan is offline   Reply With Quote