View Single Post
Old 09-17-2021, 06:13 PM   #74
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emperor Smeat View Post
I'm legit surprised WWE didn't actually do a swerve with Big E's cash-in.

AEW beating RAW last week for demos really did send both USA Network and WWE into a big shock leading to them rushing a Big E title win and him finally getting some much deserved top gold.

Hopefully his title reign doesn't fall victim to the same problem that plagued Nikki's RAW Women's title reign when it was done at the spur of the moment and not planned out in advance.
Lol, it’s got nothing to do with AEW. It’s football season. This is their way of doing something big on the show that is probably going to get a lot of traction on YouTube to try and keep people who may not be that invested in every football game plugged into their world.

I haven’t been a fan of Big E since the singles split. He comes off as really obnoxious to me. The New Day have been great in the past (especially that initial heel run), so I hope them being on the same show allows Big E to be more natural. Surprised they went with him, since he speaks out about their creative direction a lot.

So fucking over the Money in the Bank gimmick. They should have had Big E challenge Lashley fairly in Madison Square Garden or something. I don’t like it when the babyface has so much to prove.

Another case of a very recent IC Champion or US Champion being moved up to the main event. Hope is not dead for Shinsuke Nakamura yet.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote