Thread: Overwatch 2ish
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2018, 08:03 AM   #1061
Fignuts
Hey Mister!

Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by RP View Post
ya that sombra shit is out of control. And frankly, i'm ready for Junkrats ult to be nerfed too. I've seen games completely change because of his ult alone. And i'm talking shitter junkrats.
She honestly doesn't play any different than she used to. The buffs, particularly the new effects on certain characters simply make her more viable now.. as beforehand the other offense characters were generally better picks for a lot of situations.

Some people are saying she's over powered, but that's just the usual overwatch talk that comes after a character buff. People typically don't give themselves time to adapt and just go straight to shouting "OP!".

She's still the weakest in terms of delivering straight DPS. The other Offense characters are all better in that regard. She still needs to rely on her teammates taking advantage of her hacks, unless you're on the high ground and can just fire downwards and wait to hack your next tatrget, you're probably gonna have to get out of there as soon as you hack.
Fignuts is offline   Reply With Quote