View Single Post
Old 07-13-2011, 12:34 AM   #4940
Fox
"Ask him!"

Fox has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Fox has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Fox has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Fox has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Fox has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Fox has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Fox has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Fox has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Fox has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Fox has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Transformers: Dark of the Moon - 5/10
- I'm part of the minority that actually enjoyed the second film, so I went into DOTM expecting to be totally blown away. Instead I found myself to be totally bored for most of the thing. The logic of the story was a real reach and I found myself really not caring what was happening about halfway through. Even the final battle was kind of disappointing. Given, I was pretty drunk when I saw this, so I might go and see it again as it could possibly be better on a second viewing.

Gigantic - 4/10
- Off-beat romantic comedy that never really goes anywhere. Paul Dano isn't interesting or charismatic enough to play the lead and even the enchantingly beautiful Zooey Deschanel can't save his performance. Weak movie with no real pay off.
Fox is offline   Reply With Quote