View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013, 11:52 PM   #35
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I was pissed off about Rock/Cena initially...not because they're bad performers or anything. Far from it. But I thought Rock/Cena last year was a disappointment, I'm not a fan of the same exact match closing out consecutive WrestleManias, and it's blatantly obvious Cena will be getting his win back.

But...the crowd will be shit hot for the match and will probably be a fun environment. I'll get to see an Undertaker streak match live, possibly against CM Punk. Jericho might now be in the fold. Team Hell No will do something fun. Cody/Goldust or some variant of that might happen. Orton could be a heel by then and way more interesting as a result. HHH/Lesnar, if it happens, has a chance at being much better if they actually get a chance to wrestle and not try to make it a shoot. And most importantly, I've got the luxury of going to WM without having to spend an exorbitant amount on travel, since I can drive there.

Just gonna sit back and enjoy the build up.
Evil Vito is offline   Reply With Quote