View Single Post
Old 11-05-2018, 11:27 PM   #46
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slik View Post
Don't get me wrong, WM will sell out bc it's WM, but this show has been pretty D.O.A. for weeks now, if not longer.
Does WrestleMania sell-out? I was listening to a podcast recently where they suggested it doesn't quite. Like, it obviously does huge business, but you can still get tickets on the day. This surprised me.

It's going to be interesting when people "get over" attending Mania and they do have to start worrying about hooking people beyond the branding again.

But yeah, you're right. I've been critical of the product forever, and I've been a lapsed fan for quite a while. I'm not surprised that interest is lower, but just that it is this low. Usually there are a few more people feigning an interest or forcing themselves to watch. Obviously this is just in the TPWW microcosm, but interest seems to be dying everywhere.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote