View Single Post
Old 11-19-2018, 03:08 PM   #46
Loose Cannon
I'm all there is

Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple A View Post
Hardcore TV was on like Friday nights at 1 AM here so I would watch it randomly sometimes, but didn't really get into it until like 1997 or 1998.

I went to like 5 or 6 shows. The most fun wrestling shows I've ever been to by far... Nothing else has ever come even close 2 the crowd atmosphere...

Favs were Sabu, Tajiri, Taz, RVD, Dudleys :-)

Feel like CW Anderson was freaking sweet and very underrated... Remember him almost always having a really great match

Never liked Shane Douglas and Justin Credible... Also tbh always kinda thought Tommy Dreamer was boring

yeah it was on late as shit in Westchester but would watch it from time to time. D'von Dudley lived right up the road from me in an apartment and got to meet him once so i was into the Dudleys just because of that. I liked Impact Players and Raven as well.

I didn't even know about ECW until about 97 so i didn't get to see any of the stuff beforehand until really the Network starting airing them
Loose Cannon is offline   Reply With Quote