View Single Post
Old 03-12-2014, 05:13 AM   #3102
Fignuts
Hey Mister!

Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by #1-wwf-fan View Post
I like Santino and think he's awesome and would have marked out for him winning the title out of the blue like that but he wouldn't be good as a top guy.

I also like Daniel Bryan but think he'd be a horrible choice for a top guy.

Certain guys work in certain roles.

How is this so hard to understand?
It is extremely hard to understand. It is extremely hard to understand why a guy should be relegated to the mid card when millions of people across the country, both hardcore IWC fans and casual fans, are going absolutely apeshit for the guy, and giving him pops and reactions not seen since the Austin era.

More people owned One Warrior Nation t-shirts than want to keep Bryan from the main event.

What is so hard to understand about capitalizing on something that's hot? Gertner has said it a million times. They're a fucking business. And they'd have to be brain dead fucking idiots not to get as much out of this guy as possible.

I could understand you making this arguement way back during the Team Hell No phase of his career, but now? the fuck are you thinking?
Fignuts is offline   Reply With Quote