View Single Post
Old 07-27-2018, 09:41 PM   #251
Ultra Mantis
Grim Fandango

Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seph View Post
Just a general idea would be good as to what they are. Like obviously some of them will have the job shrines I know are coming in order to dual-class characters. And I know at least some of them are side quest related as I've gotten a side quest that gave has ended up with me inquiring the location of what I assume is a optional boss and it's located in one of the level 25 optional areas. I just want to basically know whether I will eventually end up going into them on quests or not or if I should go out of my way to traverse them for upgrades/levelling. I'm a whore for things like this, and if they are purely optional and just for upgrades I already know I'm going to go dungeon diving before I progress the story lol but I don't want to go into them for nothing if they are used later on because I hate backtracking.
Some of them are for sidequests, some of them just have loot / optional bosses / XP grind. The optional bosses can actually be captured but they have very low percentage. Story dungeons are all blocked off with sign posts until you have to go there.
Ultra Mantis is offline   Reply With Quote