View Single Post
Old 11-27-2020, 12:38 AM   #58206
Emperor Smeat
Former TPWW Royalty

Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Apparently Gillberg suffered a heart attack a couple days ago according to James Ellsworth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WrestleTalk
Former WWE wrestler James Ellsworth, who is a very close friend of fellow former star Gillberg, has revealed that Gillberg suffered a heart attack yesterday.

Taking to Twitter, Ellsworth said that Gillberg, real name Duane Gill, is doing fine, but his wife wanted Ellsworth to provide an update on his condition.

He said:

“I just got off the phone with Duane Gill, also known as Gillberg’s wife. She wanted me to let everybody know what’s going on with Duane. He had a heart attack yesterday, but he is doing okay, he’s doing good, he just got out of ICU, doing very well. So I just wanna say that first and foremost, he is doing fine and he should be okay going foward. Hopefully he’ll be home this weekend and start transitioning to getting back to normal, but his wife just wanted me to get on here and tell everyone what’s going on. So please send your prayers to Gillberg and his family at this time, and hopefully he’ll be home soon and back to his normal fun, goofy self.”
Emperor Smeat is offline   Reply With Quote