View Single Post
Old 05-21-2010, 05:18 AM   #210
The Fraze
Fuck em' this is The War

The Fraze got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Fraze got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Fraze got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Fraze got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Fraze got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Fraze got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Fraze got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Fraze got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Fraze got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Fraze got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Fraze got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Fraze got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesel Mac View Post
I did also have a chance to pick up the new Godsmack album, The Oracle.

It was ok, I've followed Godsmack forever and have liked all their stuff. They've never changed. That's cool because they stay true to their sound, but it might not be so good because unless you really know, you can't tell which songs are from which album.

I'll give it a 7/10, average. When I was in high school I would have given it a 9/10 but I observe their music a little differently now as my musical taste has begun to define itself.
The Fraze is offline   Reply With Quote