Thread: No Man's Sky
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2016, 04:47 PM   #45
Fignuts
Hey Mister!

Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Drebin View Post
How are yall doing your exploring? I'm probably spending more time on each planet than necessary but learning a lot of words and banking some cash and upgrades. Want to move faster, but get enamored with trying to get "the most" out of each planet since I'm on it already.
If I find a really cool planet, I'll just go and and go till I've collected all the animals, then I'll look for a ship beacon and head out.

PROTIP: I didn't realize this at first, but if you bring your scanner up, you can see little white pulsing dots. Those are nearby animals. Seems like it works better if you stand still while scanning.

Also, shooting down birds with the mining laset is what I've been doing too. I reccomend upgrading the damage to enemies on the beam as it makes it much easier. They really should patch the scanner so that it can actually scan flying animals though.
Fignuts is offline   Reply With Quote