Thread: Borderlands 2
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2019, 06:56 PM   #351
DAMN iNATOR
Rigged from the start

DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
So, it appears that the Effervescent rarity is indeed exclusive to the new Commander Lilith DLC. It's been said that farming Uranus (no, that's not a signature bad "DAMN!" man joke) is a great way to obtain bunches of them. Or if you're the world's most masochistic glutton for punishment in the history of ever, after the main DLC story you can try to solo kill a new raid boss called Haderax the Invincible. He too is said to have quite a few of them in his loot pool.

Do note that Haderax is even more of a son of a bitch than Dexiduous in the Big Game Hunt DLC. He starts with a large crit spot on the back of his head but he moves around insanely fast and will often disappear and regenerate health. His attacks are quite damaging and can easily down you, so bring a Bee and a Conference Call as well as something to slag him, and you should eventually be able to take him down. I had the good fortune not to re-spawn once during the fight and got him to actually sit still close to me long enough to finally deal the killing blow. Unfortunately my first kill didn't yield an Effervescent but I shall keep trying. Also, off-topic, Effervescent gear on the ground is much easier to distinguish from other gear as it has a rainbow gradient beam that I guarantee you'll ooh and aah over for a hot minute when you get your first one. In your inventory, they (the Effervescents) actually cycle, appropriately enough, in a rainbow of colors on the title of the gear (i.e., the Mouthwash).
DAMN iNATOR is offline   Reply With Quote