View Single Post
Old 12-16-2023, 03:45 PM   #132
Ben Rodrigues

Ben Rodrigues is good (20,000+)Ben Rodrigues is good (20,000+)Ben Rodrigues is good (20,000+)Ben Rodrigues is good (20,000+)Ben Rodrigues is good (20,000+)Ben Rodrigues is good (20,000+)Ben Rodrigues is good (20,000+)Ben Rodrigues is good (20,000+)
That's a good idea. They'd be good tag team champions.

Oh yes - that reminds me. Two things:

1. Heard Raven say years ago about how unrealistic it is for wrestlers to get kicked in the gut and stay hunched over waiting for a move (happened a lot with Booker T). It's bothered me ever since. It looks far better when they drop to a knee, try to correct themselves by using their hand to push off the mat and then take the move. Almost all wrestlers just wait. Been noticing it especially with Carmelo's finish as he has to climb to the top rope.

2. Is this holding onto the ropes with both arms and hanging in mid air waiting for your opponent to hit you with a move new? Saw Dom do it on NXT and Waller do it on Smackdown. Horrible.

Lol, such a competitor, must still be angry with the ratings tweet Tony put out when NXT beat AEW. Heard the other day more about Triple H going over CM Punk after he won the WWE title. I know Punk implied it but it was interesting to hear Nash confirm that Triple H did deliberately try to sabotage him by telling Nash that Nash was no longer going to wrestle Punk and that he was going to and beat him. All because Punk pissed Triple H off.
Ben Rodrigues is offline   Reply With Quote