View Single Post
Old 09-20-2018, 08:10 AM   #638
Shadow
Shadow Conspircy leader

Shadow got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Shadow got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Shadow got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Shadow got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Shadow got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Shadow got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Shadow got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Shadow got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Shadow got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Shadow got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Shadow got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Shadow got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Guycott View Post
I still say I believe that last part when I actually see it, considering everything that happened. Methinks that's why Goku's decision to stay dead was worded how it was: a metaphor for the state of the series... kind of a "don't give up hope; but don't hold your breath" statement.
Apparently during a recent AMA, Kaiser said they wanted to do the Rooster Teeth thing of giving us batches of episodes rather then the way they currently do things. So....yeah.

Season 4 is how they'll truly finish off the DBZ content.
Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote