View Single Post
Old 01-30-2019, 09:03 PM   #119
Bad News Gertner
Best Poster

Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noid View Post
Lol, Rick Martel is my go-to for "mid-card" entrants in. It's not like he wasn't great or doesn't "deserve it" by WWE standards, but you can't just see him headline. So surprised he's not in already, to be honest.

That's honestly a really great list. The thing about the Midnights and Cornette is that I just can't see them going in with Cornette being so opinionated and "active" with those opinions. Like, not in a "there's heat there" sort of way, but I don't know if they want to put in a guy that is going to be objectively tearing their shows to pieces in a very public way if it comes up on his podcast, haha. After the Rock 'n' Roll went in in 2017, 2018 would have been a great time to put Cornette and the Midnights in in New Orleans. I don't know if Corny would make the trip to New York, haha. But he's always said he wouldn't hold the Midnights back from it, and the New York thing would be a giant rib on him.

When it comes to tag teams, I can see them putting a woman's team in this year. The Glamor Girls? Just with those new women's belts and the emphasis on the women.
Cornette has been doing work with them here and there over the past couple of years and he's always said he would do it because it means Bobby, Stan and Dennis get a nice payday.

My love of Judy Martin is well known so I'm all for them getting in. Love Leilani as well. Great follow on facebook btw. I've chit chatted with her a couple of times. Recently joined a WWF 1970-1983 facebook group that I'm heavily involved in.
Bad News Gertner is offline   Reply With Quote