View Single Post
Old 06-11-2017, 11:06 PM   #319
Tom Guycott
I W C DEEZ NUTZ!

Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by KIRA View Post
Watch Impact gonna swerve and make Shira champ outta nowhere
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simple Fan View Post
He's decent but they strapped a dancing gimmick on him and became a joke for a bit. I really think he'd be great in the X Division as a Indian Somoa Joe type.
Kinda funny, because once upon a when all those years back when TNA tried to crack the India market the *first* time, they were pushing him to the goddamn moon in Ring ka King because he was "hometown" and "looked the shit" even though he was as green as grass. The best example I can think of is if Vince instantly decided David Otunga was ready to be WWE champion after his NXT debut [and I mean his first actual match months before Nexus was even a thing and NXT was a "contest"] and instantly threw him to the top of the card. Essentially; the shits.

Essentially, he's more legit now than he was then, and he's relegated to comedy fodder.
Tom Guycott is offline   Reply With Quote