View Single Post
Old 11-27-2019, 10:04 PM   #1136
Emperor Smeat
Former TPWW Royalty

Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
The Sheets:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Observer
Following last week's episode that featured a heavily promoted appearance by CM Punk, Tuesday's edition of WWE Backstage on FS1 averaged 121,000 viewers, down from 180,000 last week.

An appearance by WWE COO Paul "HHH" Levesque was the most promoted aspect from this week's show as Punk was not advertised to appear. This week's panel featured regulars Renee Young, Christian, Paige, Samoa Joe, and Booker T.

Backstage drew a 0.05 rating in the 18-49 demographic, placing it 125th in the demo for the day on cable.
Quote:
This year's WWE Starrcade will include an appearance by the event's most iconic performer.

WWE announced today that Ric Flair will appear on a KO Show segment with Kevin Owens at Starrcade on Sunday (December 1). The segment will be part of the WWE Network portion of the show.

Starting at 7 p.m. Eastern time, one hour from Starrcade will air live on the WWE Network on Sunday. The show is taking place at the Infinite Energy Center in Duluth, Georgia.
Quote:
ROH has announced Cobb vs. Maff for Final Battle 2019. The pay-per-view is taking place at the UMBC Event Center in Baltimore, Maryland on Friday, December 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by PWI
NXT officially announced TV dates at Full Sail for 1/8, 1/15, 1/22, 1,29 and 2/5.

The 1/8 and 1/15 dates have sold out while tickets for 1/22 and 1/29 go on sale on 12/6. Tickets for 2/5 go on sale on 12/13 ...

NXT also announced a return to Buffalo, NY on 1/12 at Buffalo Riverworks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Post Wrestling
NXT’s Joaquin Wilde noted on Twitter that he is back in the ring after four months of recuperating. Over the Summer, Wilde suffered an injury and Pro Wrestling Sheet confirmed that the injury turned out to be a broken eye socket.
Quote:
Fightful released their interview with Matt Hardy. Hardy was asked about the conversation[s] he’s had with WWE Chairman Vince McMahon about the ‘Broken’ character and Hardy explained that he doesn’t think McMahon quiet understands the character just yet.

“Yeah, when I first was gonna do Woken Matt Hardy, I had to talk with him for 30 minutes and I kind of explained the whole Broken Universe deal. I don’t think he understands it completely. Part of it is based off different, various TV shows I’ve watched and it’s very Deadpool-driven. Broken Matt Hardy winks at the audience and kind of breaks the fourth wall and I don’t know if that’s something Vince really enjoys or likes to do a lot or whatever, unless it’s his specific idea. I think it was very involved and I don’t think he got all [of it]. I know when he watched the Ultimate Deletion, he said, ‘Well people seem to like it. I don’t know if I get it.’ The thing that I give Vince credit for is that he allowed me to do it, he allowed me to have that Ultimate Deletion, did give us an opportunity and internally it was a success and did well.”
Quote:
Shawn Michaels chatted with Justin Barrasso of Sports Illustrated following the 2019 Survivor Series weekend. Michaels praised Keith Lee, NXT Champion Adam Cole and NXT Women’s Champion Shayna Baszler for their respective performances this past weekend:

“They deliver every single time they’re out there. All three of them embrace and adapt to big situations. I’ve never seen one of them not look cool, calm or collected when they go out into high impact, highly visible matches. There hasn’t been a time for any of them where the situation was too big or got the better of them, and that gives us a great deal of confidence moving forward. These are all big-time performers.”
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pst Wrestling
Current RAW Tag Team Champions The Viking Raiders (Ivar & Erik) joined the After The Bell podcast with Corey Graves ...

Both Ivar and Erik talked about their names being changed from “War Machine” to “War Raiders” to “Viking Experience” to “Viking Raiders”. Erik explained that the reason the “War Machine” name was changed is because of MMA fighter War Machine who was convicted of multiple felony charges including sexual assault.

“The best part about that name is that I think people have been mad about Viking Raiders, as a name, and the funny thing is that — that was Ivar and I’s first pitch when we came to NXT,” Erik said. “They told us we were gonna have to change our name, that War Machine wasn’t gonna work because of the MMA fighter. If you type it into Google, that’s the first…”

Ivar then chimed in on the conversation: “You can’t have kids who are 10 and 12 years old typing in trying to find their favorite wrestler and now there’s all types of different conversations that has to happen.”
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fightful
Fightful contributor Kristen Ashly debunks recent "Firefly Fun House" story where a fake account claimed a female character would be debuting this week. WWE confirmed to Fightful that the Erica Gimbel account is not affiliated with WWE.
Link: https://twitter.com/KristenAshly/sta...29984102903814

Quote:
Over the summer, Jerry Lawler's former podcast host Glenn Moore was accused of scamming fans out of thousands of dollars. Jason Lurie claimed to have paid Moore $1,500 for a piece of artwork done by Lawler, which he never received.

Lawler claimed to be shocked by the report, saying he was unaware of Moore's actions and would work to resolve the situation.

Lurie filed a lawsuit against Lawler and Moore, alleging he never received the art he paid for or his money back. Lurie sued for $1,750 ($1,500 for a painting, $250 for a cat sketch).

According to a report from BodySlam.net, the court hearing happened on Nov. 26 with the Tennessee court ruling Moore did not act as an agent for Lawler, but as a facilitator. Lurie told BodySlam, "Here’s the crux of the case… according to me, Glenn acted as an agent for the mystery boxes, the sketches and the oil. For the judge to rule that he wasn’t an agent but a facilitator is just horseshit. Legally he met every condition for being an agent. The fact that there is no state law concerning a facilitator – well that’s because they are called agents. Not facilitators."

In a statement put out but Lawler, he claimed to be more of a victim than Lurie because of the "bad publicity" he received through Moore's scam. Lawler claims that he offered to do the painting Lurie originally paid for, but Lurie only wanted money.

According to the report, Lurie's legal team was told Lawler's legal team advised Jerry to settle for the original $1,500 Lurie had spent, but Lawler decided to see what the judge had to say. While there is no transcript of the hearing, BodySlam goes on to report that Lawler testified, saying he told Lurie (through Moore) the price for the cat painting was $3,000. The higher price was used as a way to scare Lurie off, though his tactic didn't work as Moore and Lurie agreed to the deal. Moore was reportedly not part of the hearing as he went off the grid and was not served.
Quote:
Ever since CM Punk made his return to WWE television (through Fox on WWE Backstage), Seth Rollins has been poking at him on social media. Rollins has challenged Punk to "fight him" on social media and Punk has told Rollins to delete his Twitter and look for relevancy elsewhere.

Speaking to Kiss FM, Rollins once again took aim at Punk.

"I've been a little disheartened thus far," said Rollins about the lack of "CM Punk" chants during his segments. "I know Chicago will be the exception -- I figured, after the last two weeks of what I've been saying on Twitter and what he's been saying back to me, that I'd get [CM Punk] chants at the events and they haven't happened. Not a peep. I was very upset. People were so excited for him to be back. I guess not."

Chicago did chant for Punk during Rollins' opening segment on Raw. Rollins responded to the chants by noting he invited Punk to show up, but Punk wasn't there.

"Let him know you want to see him on Raw and see him in the ring. Let him know you don't want to see him behind a desk, hiding in Los Angeles," said Rollins. "He spent five years on hiatus. Good for him. Hopefully, he's got his head right. But he comes back to sit behind a desk and talk? That's not very CM Punk. That's not the guy that they want."

When asked if they've ever wrestled, Rollins replied, "We had one singles match, six years ago at least. We're in different places now. The match would look a lot different. He says 'never say never,' I say 'when?'"
Assuming the stuff about Vince being very upset at Rollins for teasing the idea of a match between the two on RAW is true, doubt Vince is going to be happy once he finds out Rollins didn't listen to him.

Quote:
Tom Phillips is calling NXT tonight

TPWW Frontpage:
Emperor Smeat is offline   Reply With Quote