View Single Post
Old 11-28-2019, 10:51 PM   #161
Sepholio
3 Dicks Out For Trips

Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I'm not entirely sure he isn't playing it up to some degree for attention. I'm finding it difficult to understand how someone apparently as fragile as him has made it as far as he has into the public spotlight without suffering a total breakdown or derailing his career with the disappearing act. Especially in wrestling. It's very weird how he is managing to build a career with behavior that would destroy most everyone elses.

People send him harsh tweets and yell things at him all the times. Way worse stuff than Graves said. He never loses his shit over that. But Graves says something that was completely harmless (if Mauro didn't go off the deep end no one would have thought twice about what Graves said) and Mauro breaks down. It makes no sense. It's always someone he seems to have some kind of issue with or doesn't like or whatever that he loses his shit over while turning a blind eye to the same and worse from other people.

Maybe I'm reading too much into it but this whole thing has never felt right to me, even during the JBL episode and I'll readily admit JBL was a huge POS there. But it just seems like he picks and chooses who to break down over in order to get himself the most sympathy and make people he doesn't like look bad in the process.
Sepholio is offline   Reply With Quote