Thread: Dragon Quest 11
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2019, 11:02 PM   #106
Ultra Mantis
Grim Fandango

Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
SPOILER: show
Found out what the owls are, kinda? They're observing lost timelines? They are the trapped souls of time travellers? They are something that's for sure. More owls please. Just not that purple one...

Err Time Travel and erasing the timeline though, why does nobody have a problem with that? I mean sure saving Veronica is awesome and all but I've been back 5 mins and now we've unleashed an eldritch horror, I've had to rescue my dads ghost from having his soul eaten by an even stronger motherfucker and who knows what else awful shit is happening. The MMA fighters have gone missing again. That spider is back isn't it. God damn it.

I got severe anxiety when my party dropped 30 levels haha, so relieved to get them back. Serena is useless again though. I immediately went looking for a grave in Zwaathrust because it was the only act 2 quest I didnt finish and that's when I discovered ghost dad was back. I think the cruelest twist is that Sylv's dad will probably never discover his burning passion for dance.
Ultra Mantis is offline   Reply With Quote